Hello loves.
Well, today I can officially say I am over winter. The sun is shining and it looks so pretty outside, but the wind is blowing hard, making it really cold! It's just not fair, March is supposed to be SPRING!! I am trying to keep myself busy thinking about baby Lucas and trying to stay positive, but this girl needs some serious outside time where my fists are not clenched in a ball and my body shivering, I mean come on!
We are getting things done around the house. We cleaned out a room for the babe it looks nice and clean and bright, almost ready for his arrival, which is in two short weeks. I am so excited and terrified at the same time. It's amazing how I can have these fears in the back of my mind though, but really, I am just going through the motions, going to the doc, hearing his heart beat, making to-do lists, resting, stretching. I remember feeling this way with William, an almost inner peace and confidence. I really will be happy to meet this little man and bring him home to his big brother. I think that William will be quite smitten with him and I know they will be best friends from the start.
Other than baby news, we are getting a long quite well. William and I went into Cambridge on our own this week and were VERY proud of ourselves for it. We stopped and had tacos and while I was a little bit of a mess, being super pregnant, a first-timer, and juggling a stroller, baby bag, and an (almost) two year old... we did quite fine and had a grand ol' time. We stopped for lunch and ate tacos and then visited a little gift shop where William picked out two little wind up toys (he has really good taste in toys!), a bumble bee and an airplane. I always have fun with him and I hope he feels the same way! I look forward to many, many good times together!
Speaking of good times together, my mama is officially booked for May (my b-day) to come and visit! yayy! I cannot wait and William and I are talking a lot about how "Nanny is coming to Boston". Only about two months until that is happening! =)
Well, that's really all for now, just living and loving and loathing winter =) But, we will make due for now until Spring decides to show us her glory! Love to all. 

No comments:
Post a Comment