Starting today of with some Boston Springtime inspiration! I can't wait to see the water, wander the city, visit the Gardens and sit outside on a terrace, eat delicious food and cheers Nick to all we have accomplished in the past few months! We have really persevered through some of the most difficult times of our relationship and I can't wait to reach the other side of it all. I know we will get there, just like I know Spring will get here too! It's all just a matter of time. It has been a difficult road getting to Boston, and even more difficult actually being in Boston through New England's worst Winter to date (most snowfall everrrrr!). At the beginning of our move here, Nick's aunt, Donna, sent me a little magnet with a quote, which has stuck with me through every moment... "You can either give up, give in, or give it all you've got." I can't even tell you how much these words have given me strength and encouragement through the past couple of months. Not only do they help me to keep moving forward, but they help me to feel like a seriously bad ass female when I tell myself.. "I choose to give it all I've got." So thank you Aunt Donna! And thank you Boston, for being such a beautiful city to call our home!

No comments:
Post a Comment