I cannot seem to stop thinking about Anne. She is on my mind all day. I go through the motions of my day but I still see her face. I hear the words that were spoken about her at her celebration. I replay all of it over and over again. I believe it is all part of the grieving process. I am sure others are feeling the same way.
I think of all my friends at work and how much they have helped me in the past 6 months. I think of Ms. Sara, one of the SWEETEST ladies and her words at the celebration on Monday night. "Don't get stuck there, Sara". I know where there is. I think of Gretchen's words... "Anne's courageous decision." Wow. What a way to look at this. I would have never thought of it like that. I am so glad that I attended the celebration and stood there with so many amazing people. I will never forget it. The amazing part was to know so many of them, now. It's so interesting the course my life has taken in Key West. When I graduated Key West High in 2004, never did I think Key West would turn into a place of such deep healing for me. Never did I think I would come to know the healers that I have come to know. It is so amazing.
Anyways, I miss you Anne. I will miss your face and maybe always secretly hope you will work through the door at Date and Thyme. I think of your words at your yoga studio during the few moments I shared with you and Beth... "I wish I could stay." Me too Anne. I wish you could stay too.
Peace, love, and light to all.
May the God of Love shine through all of our hearts each and every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment