Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Homestretch.

 Hello angels!

It is May 4 and I am about two months away from the end of my pregnancy. At this point, I have stopped working my regular schedule and am mostly tying up loose ends with date & thyme and working from home for one of my very own bookkeeping clients! Woohoo. Go team! I have had a complete upheaval with "cutting the cord" of date & thyme. I hate to say it, but I feel perhaps my time with date & thyme has come to an end. My plan now is to focus on being home with my baby. Tomorrow, I meet with someone at the college to possibly take a class in the Fall. It is an accounting class that I can use to start to lay the groundwork for my very own bookkeeping business. Lots & lots on my mind these days. I have to love myself through all of it, through all of the searching because I know I am only trying to create something to better myself down the line. 

I feel it would be really good to have to a small business to work on once Wesley gets here. All I can do is try and hope that the universe will match me where I am. I don't want to take on too much. However, I want to do what I can while I can. I am super nervous to go to this advising appointment tomorrow because it is the reopening of a book that I want to slam shut and burn. The college book. But that energy is fear and I choose faith. I choose grace. 

I am really diving into the spiritual these days, with much more time on my hands then I have had in years. My home is getting lighter and brighter, I am resting. I am eating food that I love. I am trying to constantly shift into gratitude and out of fear and funky energy. My relationship with my family is the best it has been in years. I am healing. I am truly, truly healing. 

So, my divine, I don't know if I will be back before the baby comes but please keep me in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery of baby Wes. I can't wait to see him. Omg baby. I love you all. Keep it real. Keep the faith. And most importantly, keep going. 








No comments:

Post a Comment