Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Counting down.

 Greetings from June (pregnant) in Key West. Holy Heat. We have 19 days until expected due date. I am tired and hot. My sleep schedule is completely out of whack, I am starting to forget what day it is, and did I mention it's hot? lol. I mean, sometimes, it's gloriously hot and other times it's omg can I catch a break, it's hot. I have only had a few meltdowns in preparation for the baby, so I would say "hey, we are doing pretty good." I am excited to meet him, not excited for labor. It's a very emotional time, as you can imagine and I feel. somewhat out of touch with reality apart from my doctors appointments. 

I have my baby shower this Saturday and I am excited for that. I have a new, pretty outfit and hope to just have a nice time. It's a time to celebrate this little boy, so for that, I am grateful. My friends are super sweet to do this for me. As far as home prep and nesting, we have come a long way and I have only been slightly OCD about it all. It's coming a long though and I think we will be ready for baby when he comes. Say some prayers for me and my sanity, please. 

William and Lucas are doing great. They are my best, little buds and I am so thrilled to have them. I have been having vivid dreams lately and last night/this morning I was kind of lucid dreaming about Lucas and started chuckling in my sleep. lol it was really funny and amazing. They both make me so happy. I enjoy being their mom very much. 

So, yea we are just taking everything one day at time. Enjoying home cooked meals and time in Key West that feels like summer time. It's a beautiful thing. Mimi will be here in 11 days to support us during the next phase of our lives and I am so grateful. It feels wonderful to know she will be here. Anyways, love to you all. 

Wesley Shoal Soto - 36 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment