Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Countdown!




9 days and counting folks! I must be tired because I slept through the whole night and napped again for a few hours after swimming this morning. Other then that though, I feel great. I am spending my mornings in a sort of meditation mode where I swim at my parents house, doing stretches and just sort of thinking about William. Their house is very quiet and peaceful, sitting right on a canal and surrounded by beautiful flowers and trees. This space provides me with the perfect backdrop to prepare for my labor, both mentally and physically. I do the stretches that feel good to my body. I am very grateful to spend my mornings this way, allowing myself to feel my emotions and process them every day. This is truly helping me to achieve a very positive outlook, full of confidence in myself.

I am very ready to meet William! I feel that I have truly come to the end of my pregnancy and I can sense the anticipation from us all to meet each other. I was not sure how my emotions would be at this stage of the pregnancy. I did not know if I would start to feel sad that he was leaving my body or like I was not ready for this next chapter, but I totally am. It blows my mind the way that this whole process works and the power of the female instincts. This has given me a whole new outlook in what I am capable of as a woman and more then ever, I trust in forces unseen. 

With nine days left, the nursery is almost done. And hospital bags still need to be packed. But I know it will all get done. Most importantly, I just plan to rest and keep on loving these little kicks in my belly. Love to all.




1 comment: