Sunday, April 21, 2013

Journey of a lifetime.

Hello!

4 days and counting until this little baby is expected to meet the world. I tried to pick the day that I wanted him to come and honestly, I just can't. Part of me says "no more waiting, as soon as possible!" And then another part says "wait! we aren't ready. We still have to mop! and pack that dreaded hospital bag." ugh. I went to my favorite smoothie spot, Sugar Apple, yesterday for a banana- mango smoothie and was telling the ladies in there how I am having this weird thing with my hospital bag, their advice... "think of it like you are going on the journey of a lifetime." I  really appreciated that. So with that thought in mind today, I may just have to break out the travel tote (the other travel tote b/c my dog chewed up the one that I attempted to start to pack) and start to prepare to meet the man of my dreams.


1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, that's a beautiful thought. You are going on a journey of a lifetime. and yes William will be born and also a father and a mother will be born because neither of you have ever been a father and a mother...so it goes. You will be the best parents ever..I love you.

    ReplyDelete