Thursday, April 25, 2013

Now we're standing on the edge.



making pesto

veggie & black bean wraps- nutritious & delicious

lillies




looks like we are swimming around in a precious gemstone

captain jax

tiny piece of heaven

nick's owl voice "I am mr. owl. Whooooo are youuuuu?" =)

bruschetta 

oh well hello 

mary mary 

passion flower

belly kisses 

Hello friends & family & other wonderful people who check out this little blog of mine (thank you by the way!). Here are some photos of our little life lately. As you can see, full of love, good food and sunshine. Just the way I like it. Today is April 25th and officially due date. I can't believe it has been nine months! Now, it's up to William when he wants to come (but I am sure going to do everything I can to get him motivated!!) As with every milestone, I feel lots of gratitude to all the people who have helped get us here, keep us positive and make our lives that much more beautiful.  We are surrounded by really lovely people and I cannot wait for them to continue this journey with us and William!

At 40 weeks, I feel great. I still have lots of energy and am trying to get in some sort of exercise every day. I hope that this makes my labor a little smoother. I am talking to William and telling him my wishes of having a smooth, stress free labor for the both of us. He says he wants the same. =) So I'm glad we are on the same page. It is such a crazy feeling not knowing what my life is going to be like tomorrow or even by the end of the day. Just going with the flow and trusting in the process! Love to you all.

PS- hospital bag is packed and waiting at the door! Snaps.






1 comment:

  1. OMG it's finally time. What a wonderful sweet journey it's been to watch this unfold here at Banana Pancakes. Thank you my love, Feryn for the gift of inclusion via your blog. Brilliant idea. I'm counting the days until we are all together.. <3

    ReplyDelete